Search Engine

Custom Search

Search Results

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I cut out my tongue( from Poems form my emotion by me)

Its hard for me to keep this feelings
So now i ended up putting it into writing
I'm confused cause i really LOVE YOU
But at the same time i don't want to hurt you

I'm so far away i can't show you really how i feel
These are things in my heart that are like red ants biting
But im too scared to ask you i did some really stupid things in the past
I'm happy on the outside inside im burning
Good thing im here always working
On a sunday i dont know what to do
Just staying at home and on facebook makes me think of you.
Sometimes i just walk for a mile or two

Last sunday i just walk, walk,walk till i could actually smile
Why you ask? cause no matter what i do im sad to think that i lost you

This is my fault for being so stupid and selfish
Thats why i just want someone to bash me in the face
Just to remind me that i wasnt worth anything till i found you
I didn't have a purpose or a clue on what to do
You have changed me just by asking "What if you have a family?"
And when your dad told me i just want my daughter to be happy.

Now im asking for one last chance to prove my worth
To prove to you that im no longer a jerk
So anyway i wish you could read this
I love you so much i wish you still feel the same
Sorry about this poem but every time i think of you i go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbrite

what is my ip address?