Search Engine

Custom Search

Search Results

Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lightning



I love to see the lightning crossing across the dark sky. It's something feared by most and some are amazed by it. I’m amazed by it because it only happens rarely in my town. Seeing light cut the sky in half is amazing. Then after the light show a burst of strong energy is felt around my body and it is an amazing, relaxing and exciting feeling. Lightnings are one of the most beautiful things that happen around us. It’s so beautiful and dangerous as the same time. My late grandfather believes that lightnings are earthly elements. He used to tell my mom and aunt’s that a lightnings true form is like a ball of electricity that hover on the ground and they have teeth. He said that if people are bitten by this electrical element that we would get fried and die. I somehow believe in it because in some parts of the world people see electrical spheres that hover on the earth during a lightning storm. Some even see them on planes so I somehow believe there’s a truth in it. Anyway I love lightning cause it gives me an adrenaline rush and its amazes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbrite

what is my ip address?