Search Engine

Custom Search

Search Results

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My feelings for you(Making poems aint so easy after all)

I dont speak so much you know that
If you compare me to an animal ill be your cat
I wont talk but through my actions
I’ll make you feel my emotions

I feel so good when we talk and chat
It always feel so good to see you laugh
Just the thought of you makes me smile
It’s a feeling like a warm sunshine

Sorry if I’m expressing myself with poems
It’s hard to make one that’s why I make them
At least you can see my effort it’s the best I can
To show my love for you I hope you understand

Oh well that’s all I have to say
Do you know making one of these poem is like an essay.
After a sentence you think of another line
The worst part of it you must make them rhyme

I LOVE YOU!!!!
TAKE CARE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbrite

what is my ip address?